Outside Dance Permit

Pursuant to the City’s Municipal Code, a license is required for a Class B establishment to hold an outside dance. 

Municipal Code


  • $5 per event / $25 minimum / $50 maximum per application.
Make check payable to the City of Muskego. Fee must be paid at the time of application. 

Application Form 

Please contact City Clerk Kerri Roller at (262) 679-5628  for any further information.