Liquor License

A license to sell or serve beer or liquor is required by State Statutes Chapter 125. The licenses are issued annually from July 1 to June 30. 

Municipal Code


  • Class "A" Fermented Malt Beverage License $100.00
  • Class "B" Fermented Malt Beverage License $100.00
  • Class "A" Retail Liquor License $400.00
  • Class "B" Retail Liquor License $400.00
Make check payable to the City of Muskego. 

Application Forms

Pursuant to 2023 Wisconsin Act 73, the following forms are available on DOR's website at: DOR Retail Alcohol Beverage License Applications and Miscellaneous Forms (

  1. AB-100, Alcohol Beverage Individual Questionnaire 
  2. AB-101, Alcohol Beverage Appointment of Agent 
  3. AB-200, Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application 

Municipalities and retailers must use these new forms for license applications and renewals. Note:  Forms AT-103,  AT-103a, AT-104, AT-106, AT-115, and AT-200 are discontinued.

To move necessary forms quickly and accommodate changes in the law, a renewal alcohol beverage license form is not available. All existing licensees should use AB-200, Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application to reapply for their licenses.

Please submit fee and forms to the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office, Muskego City Hall, W182S8200 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI 53150.

Additional Information

Cigarette License

If you hold a cigarette license, please follow this link- Click Here!

Dance, Amusement, and Shooting

Outside Dance
Amusement  Devices & Dance Hall
Archery, Rifle & Trap

Please contact City Clerk Kerri Roller at (262) 679-5628  for any further information.