Amusement Devices & Dance Hall Licenses

Pursuant to the City’s Municipal Code, all dance halls must be licensed. 

Pursuant to the City’s Municipal Code no person shall operate any amusement device in any place of business without a license from the Clerk-Treasurer. 

Municipal Code


  • Class A Dance Hall (Live Music) $25.00 per year
  • Class B Dance Hall $10.00 per year
  • Class C Dance Hall (Nonprofit) No fee
  • Amusement Devices $10.00 per device per year
Make check payable to the City of Muskego. Fees must be paid at the time of application. 

Application Form 

Please contact Deputy Clerk Kerri Roller at (262) 679-5628  for any further information.