Amendment to Licensed Premise

Class B liquor license holder can request a permanent or temporary amendment to the premise that is currently licensed. The request must be approved by the Common Council upon recommendation of the Finance Committee. 


  • There is no fee for this request.
Application Form 

Please contact Deputy Clerk Kerri Roller at (262) 679-5628  for any further information.